Sunday, September 21, 2008

Success Quotes

Formula for success Underpromise and overdeliver.
~Author : Thomas Peters Sayings

The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do.
~Author : Roy L Smith Quotes

The great act of faith is when a man decides he is not God.
~Author : Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr Sayings

I define joy as a sustained sense of well-being and internal peace - a connection to what matters.
~Author : Oprah Winfrey O Magazine Quotes

Hail to you gods, on that day of the great reckoning. Behold me, I have come to you, without sin, without guilt, without evil, without a witness against me, without one whom I have wronged. I am one pure of mouth, pure of hands.
~Author : The Book of the Dead Sayings

They used to photograph Shirley Temple through gauze. They should photograph me through linoleum.
~Author : Tallulah Bankhead Quotes

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home